- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Sunday’s Freeze Topload Stem uses a die-cast aluminum body with forged 6061-T6 aluminum face plate rocking an embossed Sunday logo. It has recessed sides and bottom section to reduce weight without losing an ounce of strength. With their careful material and design choices, Sunday is able to offer the same stem used by the Sunday team at a very affordable price. - Reach: 52mm - Stack Height: 33mm - Rise: 34mm (1mm drop when inverted) - Clamp Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x4) - Pinch Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x2) - Weight: 10.5 oz
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
$7.99 - $15.00
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
The Silencer V2 has a lightweight 6061 aluminum core supports the entire sleeve. The sleeve is made from our proprietary Thermalite material and resists cracking and deformation while sliding better than chromoly on most surfaces. The lengthy 4.4" peg ensures you maintain locked into grinds. - Axle: 3/8" with included 10mm adapter - Diameter: 1.6" - Length: 4.4" - Weight: 5.3-ounce each - Sold individually
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Page 1 of 1