Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. - Leans against the wall - no attachment required! - Features patent pending Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike - Rubber bumpers protect wall and floor - Premium quality silver powder coat finish - Easy assembly with M5 bolts - Maximum Load 80lbs (35kgs) - Dimensions: 83" x 19.75" x 16" - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Protect your two-wheeled friend from the elements with Sunlite's Heavy Duty Bicycle Cover. It's made from tough water-resistant vinyl and features a drawstring to keep the cover taut around your rig. It fits most sizes of bikes, too, so even tall riders can take advantage!
- Displays bikes without a kickstand - Simple design holds crank arm - Heavy duty steel construction - Vinyl coated
• Vinyl-coated • 2-pc set • Wood Thread
- Compact foldable stand - Spring loaded arm - Compatible with 20" to 29" wheel size
Gear Up's OakRak Freestand Bike Storage Racks boast a compact 28-inch footprint to conserve space, so they're a great storage solution for home, office, or any location with dropped or angled ceilings. They're made of furniture-grade American red oak with a hand-rubbed oil stain and finish so they add class to any room and complement your bicycles. The bikes are safely and securely held by their frames on vinyl coated-steel support arms that protect the paint and finish. There are Velcro straps included to secure the front wheel to the frame so that the wheel does not swing side to side during storage. The support arms also adjust independently up and down to hold any style of bike. This rack comes complete with everything to store/display two bikes.
- Perfect for garages and backyards - Silver powder coated finish - Heavy-duty construction - 36" W x 30" H - Model: 6-Bikes
The Swing-Up DX allows you to swing your bike to either side and can also be locked down in 15 degree increments to optimize space usage. Compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm) - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar/Angle lock down in 15 degree increments - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 29.3 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 11.5” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 910 grams / 2.01 lb
$39.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
- Water resistant 700D HD nylon construction - Velcro closure base keeps debris out - Completely covers most Road and MTN bicycles - Protects bike from rain, snow, dirt, and dust - Nylon breathes to eliminate moisture build up - Measures 69 x 23 x 36-inches
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
- Sturdy tubular steel construction - Heavy duty design for everyday use - Detachable for compact storage or shipping - Holds front or rear wheel securely - Fits any diameter with a width up to 2.25-inch
- Extra-large hook - Vinyl coated to protect your bike - 2-pc set
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
- 6061-Aluminum body with 9mm skewer with brass masterlock & 2 keys
Designed to elevate your bicycle to a piece of art, the Specialized wall display also features built-in platforms for your shoes and helmet. Formed from sheet aluminum, the display has a hidden steel support to provide stability, EVA foam pads to cradle the bike’s top tube, rubber feet to provide a secure placement on the wall, and a anodized black finish for durability. The display mounts via two screws to a solid load bearing structure. - Low-key design complements the bike. - Works with Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Amira, Allez, and other models with similar top tube slope and shape. - Holds bike, shoes, and helmet. - Easy to install.
- Folds to save space when not in use - Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike - Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm)
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
• Down tube / under BB mount • Holds rear wheel off ground for easy gear adjustment
• Steel parking stand with rubber feet • Fits 26" to 29" (adjustable) • Will fit up to a 4.0" tire • Black
Page 1 of 3 Next page