Tubes: All Sizes/Types
$7.99 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
$6.49 - $7.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
$4.99 - $8.99
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removable valve cores and simplified size specifications - Removable Schrader valve core - Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 27x1-1/8–1-1/4,700x28-32 - Weight: 165 g - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" , 630 / 27" - Valve: Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1 mm
$7.64 - $8.07
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires stay up to pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
- ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 88g (1.5-1.75)
These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! These extra strong inner tubes stop flats for 2 years because there is Slime inside. - No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
- ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 (451 x 19)
- The original tube for flat protection - Non-toxic and environmentally safe - Protects against punctures up to 1/8-inch
$6.95 - $15.95
Kenda Schrader valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
$8.99 - $9.99
- ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 98g
$9.99 - $12.99
MICHELIN's Protek Max tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber with a unique shape and design so your tires hold their pressure longer. For excellent durability, the tube is reinforced at the valve too. - Weight: 200 – 250 grams
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
At a featherweight 23g, the super-compact (when rolled up) S-Tubo-Road tubes stand out with very low rolling resistance which outpaces standard rubber tubes. With a 78% smaller packed size and the same puncture resistance as standard tubes, the S-Tubo-Road is the perfect choice as a spare and can be the crucial factor when you’re riding long and hard. - Ready for disc brakes (not suitable for rim brakes)
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
- Valve type: Presta, threaded - Valve core: removable - Tube size: 27.5 x 3.0
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$9.99 - $12.99
MICHELIN's Protek Max tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber with a unique shape and design so your tires hold their pressure longer. For excellent durability, the tube is reinforced at the valve too. - Weight: 250 grams
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality. - 32mm Schrader valve
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 8 x 1 1/4 - Wheelchair-compatible
- 0.9mm wall thickness - 70-degree angled valve stem for access in small wheels
Even lighter, even more compact, and ideal as a spare, the S-Tubo-MTB tubes were developed to have a minimum possible packaging size. With a removable valve stem, the tubes have a size of only Ø3.5cm x 5cm height when packaged. The puncture resistance is the same as with standard butyl rubber tubes but with a weight of only 45g (for 29"). - 42mm valve length
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
Page 1 of 3 Next page