281mm Bladed Straight-Pull External Black Roam 50 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
CX-Ray 298mm Straight pull spokes fit every position of the Rise 60 (B1), 29" wheel. - Length: 298mm - Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack.
3-pack, 300mm Bladed Straight-Pull External Black Roam 50 29 Wheels
3-pack, 280mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black for Roam 60 27.5 Wheels
3-pack, 298mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black Roam 60 29 Wheels
WeThePeople spokes are high-quality, high-strength and black as night. Lace your wheels up right with these spokes, and land big airs to flat with confidence. - Front- and Rear-specific lengths - For use with WTP Supreme hubs and 22-inch Logic rim - Replaces spokes used in wheels on 2018 Audio complete bike - Includes 16mm brass nipples
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$0.95 - $16.64
ENVE brass replacement nipples fit perfectly into their molded spoke hole carbon fiber wheel systems.
Page 1 of 1