$40.00 - $50.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
$12.50 - $13.75
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - ReachAdjustment -- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster Bend Zone
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs (140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm) - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
$23.00 - $32.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
$29.00 - $34.00
- Black: all-around performance compound - Salmon (Kool Stop): high grip compound for race/trials use
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: Magura - MT 2,4,6,8 Campagnolo - Road Disc
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Forged alloy pad construction - Heat reducing finned design - Pad runs cooler increasing power - Organic Semi metallic material - 24.8g
$12.50 - $13.50
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$12.49 - $19.99
Trying to get a little extra traction on shifters and brake levers has inspired home-brew mechanics to experiment with skateboard deck tape, hot glue, or slide on brake lever grips. Katie Compton actually went so far as to combine sand and superglue to ensure maximum grip in any conditions. While those solutions are pretty kick-ass, we try to make it a little easier with our Lever Grippies. Just stick ‘em on for more sticktion.
The SwissStop E Compound is a long-lasting organic disc brake pad with high temperature stability for consistent brake power. - High endurance pad compound is long lasting - Provides easy modulation of braking force - Organic formula is low noise and rotor-friendly - Compatible with Magura MT 5 and MT 7 - Pad Shape Number: 44 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Organic
The SwissStop Disc RS brake pad set offers a highly balanced combination of brake performance, durability and incredibly low noise in all conditions. - Delivers a smooth feel in the brake lever with predictable and progressive brake power - Provides extremely quiet operation in all environments - Features an organic compound that offers smooth modulation and is rotor-friendly - At 1.6mm thick the steel backplate saves weight over standard designs, yet provides the preferred thermal characteristics, strength and stability of steel - Compatible with SRAM Code R (2018+), RSC (2018+), Guide RE; Avid Code (2011-2014), Code R - Pad Shape Number: 36 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Organic
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Prevents pads from becoming dislodged from pistons when transported without rotor inserted in caliper - Sold (10) per bag
$79.99 - $94.99
- Optimum Heat dissipation - Reliable performance from Cyclecross to Downhill - High durability, even in the toughest conditions - UCI approved for road competition - Disc Diameter: 160mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Technology: 2-piece design
$19.20 - $31.50
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Steel backed disc brake pad with and organic compound. - Fits Zoom Disc Brakes - Steel Back w/ Organic Compound - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Compatible with all SRAM road hydraulic brake levers - Includes steel-backed organic pads - 18mm Front/Rear - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT - Pad Compound: Organic
- Two-piece rotor design with forged aluminum carrier - Double disc ground stainless steel rub ring - Countersunk rivets and disc screw mount points - Rounded edge shape - Mount Type: 6-Bolt
$8.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
$11.25 - $12.30
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
Page 1 of 10 Next page