$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
Clean up your handlebar with Avid's MatchMaker X clamp. It combines mounts for your SRAM shifters and Avid brake levers into one simple, sleek unit so you can shed grams and keep your bars nice and tidy. You can also integrate RockShox's XLoc remote (sold separately) for maximum convenience and ease of use.
$44.00 - $55.00
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
$27.00 - $35.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Profile's 3/One Aluminum Aerobrake Levers are light and supremely aerodynamic, the perfect complement to your cutting-edge triathlon or time-trial bicycle. They boast feathery, stiff, and ergonomic 1-finger aluminum levers with a composite mount, and internal cable routing capabilities for optimum aerodynamics (cables sold separately).
$12.50 - $19.99
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$15.75 - $26.25
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
$10.60 - $26.25
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
$44.00 - $49.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's 500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
Avid's Rear 170mm Post Bracket Hardware Kit has everything you need to mount a 170mm rotor (sold separately) to the back of your bike. Kits include mounting bolts and a 30mm post mount spacer for rear brake installation.
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
- Campagnolo Adjusting Barrel with Nut Caliper Brake Part - Round adjuster is compatible with: Chorus, Athena, Centaur, Veloce - 4-Lobe Adjuster is compatible with: Super Record, Record
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
Page 1 of 19 Next page