- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$8.00 - $9.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $40.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$20.99 - $21.99
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
$61.99 - $64.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 Skewers Included Yes
$264.95 $1,000.00 74% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Been eyeing our new Airless-tire-equipped Alibi, but already have a trusty commuting steed? Featuring our Nimbus 700x38C Airless tires, the Alibi Sport Wheelset lets you reap the benefits of Airless tires on your beloved ride. With a 7-/8-/9-speed compatible hub, a machined braking surface, and double-wall rims, you'll spend more time riding and less time doing maintenance. - Double-wall rims are strong and durable. - Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition. - 7-/8-/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats. - Standard equipment on Alibi Sport bike. - Quick-release/Alloy hubs w standard cassette body. - Comes with Nimbus 700x38C Airless tires. - Rim brake only. - Perfect for upgrading hybrids to Airless technology. - Sold as a set.
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE 25 comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions. Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip-and-grip fest all over again.
$506.00 - $532.00
Just wide enough, just light enough. At 30mm internal rim width the M 1700 SPLINE 30 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest terrain. But with a high-end build, butted spokes, patented alloy Pro Lock nipples and the benchmark Ratchet System hubs, it still comes in at a low weight. Low weight means it's very reactive to rider input. Reactive means fun, and fun is why we are all doing this, right?
The XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 30: a whole lot of wheel. Fit with high volume tires it will eat up the roughest of descents you can throw at it, and it will climb to those trailheads with ease. Really the perfect size for demanding all mountain riders, it features DT's famous aluminum rim construction, proven on World Cup downhill and EWS levels. The DT Swiss wheel build quality and the unmatched Ratchet System hubs complement this extremely capable package, made to dominate the mountain.
Get your WeThePeople Arrow Front Hub Axle/Cone Set and freshen up that front end that's a little wobbly after that last time you cased it on the spine.
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
Roval's rim-specific Tubeless Valves are designed to match Specialized's rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Control Carbon/Aluminum = red rim shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Aluminum = black O-ring seal
Fastest XC Wheels In the Real World 1240 grams is an obscenely light weight when talking about mountain bike wheelsets, the kind of weight that XC racers dream about. But light weight alone is no longer enough. So, we engineered the new Control SL wheels to be sharp-handling, smooth-riding, extra-durable, and 22% less likely to pinch-flat your tires—in addition to being some of the lightest-weight production wheels on the planet. - Front Hub: Alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, 15 x 110mm thru-axle, 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included - Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, premium-quality DT 180 internals and 54T quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps - Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design (Not compatible with tire inserts) - Rim Width: 29mm internal - Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross, Front & Rear - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14 x 2.0mm - Max Rotor Size: 200mm - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg - Total Wheelset Weight: 1240g
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - Freehub for ITS-4 hubs. Also compatible with TS-2 hubs. - Quick engagement 4 pawl design (pawls sold separately)
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
What It Is The G23 is the definition of a true gravel wheelset. At 330 grams, ENVE's lightest 700c tubeless rim accelerates quickly and ascends with ease. Armed against pinch flats with the patent-pending Wide Hookless Bead, the G23 is tough and relentless on road, path, or trail. The G23 is a 700c tubeless carbon clincher wheelset with a generous 23mm internal width, specifically conceived to meet the performance and ride quality demands of serious mixed-surface cyclists. Who It's For Created for those seeking to discover new experiences, new terrain, and new challenges. Built to reflect the versatility of today's gravel and mixed surface riders, these wheels will excite ambitious, daring, and indomitable riders everywhere. If your path leads to classics like Dirty Kanza, Landrun, Crusher in the Tushar, or a new wave of events like Grinduro or Lost and Found, the G23 is your wheel. Why We Made It There is a place between road and mountain that is open to discovery. Beyond the range of your trail bike or the capabilities of your road bike. Terrain littered with contradicting challenges and demanding requirements are at odds with the bikes and products available today. We built the new G23 to thrive in this new environment, because insights gained through building the world's best road and mountain bike rims told us that the perfect combination did not exist in our stable, or in our opinion, anywhere at all. The higher volume and lower pressures would demand MTB toughness and flat resistance, while big days and long miles would require the lightweight and efficiency of a road machine. Above all, the combination of rough and rigid would require a wheel with the ride quality to make those long miles enjoyable and multi-day treks possible.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$38.99 - $39.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Affordable and reliable road rim brake wheelset - Silver rim, spoke and hubs for a classic look - Semi-aero Alex DA22 rim is light (450g) and stiff - Shimano Sora-grade RS300 hubs feature smooth, adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for long lasting performance - 32 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - 8-10 speed compatible Shimano HG freehub body.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
Replaceable hub guard for the Odyssey Vandero Pro and GSport Roloway front hubs. Made from a special proprietary plastic blend for increased durability. Sold individually. Features: - Proprietary Plastic - Press Fit
$60.49 - $69.99
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 700c - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37" x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6" tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asym design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride.
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3" mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3'' mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
Page 1 of 19 Next page