$61.99 - $64.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 Skewers Included Yes
$659.95 - $999.99 $1,100.00 - $1,400.00 Up to 40% Off
The Roval CLX 32 Tubular wheels are some of the lightest carbon wheels ever made, but this doesn't come at the expense of fundamental performance. Instead, painstaking engineering and lab testing helped them achieve a 490-gram front and 665-gram rear wheel that's tough enough for cyclocross racing, yet light enough for the demands of a GC climber. The low inertia and ample stiffness help the wheel accelerate and change direction on a dime. We didn't skimp on aerodynamic benefits either, despite this wheel's low rim profile. The CLX 32 was engineered in CFD around a 26mm-wide tire shape, and honed in Roval's very own Win Tunnel, in order to be as aerodynamic as some rims almost twice its depth. Meanwhile, Roval aero hubs and CeramicSpeed bearings complete the fast-engaging ensemble. Truly, the CLX 32 ushers in a new era of lightweight performance road wheels.
$299.95 $1,000.00 70% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE 25 comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions. Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip-and-grip fest all over again.
$506.00 - $532.00
Just wide enough, just light enough. At 30mm internal rim width the M 1700 SPLINE 30 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest terrain. But with a high-end build, butted spokes, patented alloy Pro Lock nipples and the benchmark Ratchet System hubs, it still comes in at a low weight. Low weight means it's very reactive to rider input. Reactive means fun, and fun is why we are all doing this, right?
The XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 30: a whole lot of wheel. Fit with high volume tires it will eat up the roughest of descents you can throw at it, and it will climb to those trailheads with ease. Really the perfect size for demanding all mountain riders, it features DT's famous aluminum rim construction, proven on World Cup downhill and EWS levels. The DT Swiss wheel build quality and the unmatched Ratchet System hubs complement this extremely capable package, made to dominate the mountain.
Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by Stan's carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Stan's Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for 2.00"-2.25" XC tires
At the core of this all-around wheelset lies a modern, wide, and light aluminum rim. Being the foundation of the wheel, it makes for a balanced width-to-stiffness-to-weight ratio. This rim is complemented by a hub featuring DT Swiss' proven pawl system freewheel as well as a high end build with bladed spokes and elaborate alloy nipples. These features make it a premium training wheel easily able to race your mates when the city limit sign comes up.
The OXiC wheel range is growing. Together with the extremely popular and low-profile 21mm OXiC rim, the new PR 1400 DICUT 32 OXiC exists at the pinnacle of aluminum road wheels. The ceramic OXiC surface coating grants rim brakes the ability to achieve a whole new level of braking performance. The rims are wide, medium-profile, and super strong, ensuring outstanding durability and reliability, as well as presenting a perfect platform for a tubeless setup, adding supreme comfort and grip to the otherwise purely athletic properties of this wheelset. - Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette-compatible
Begin exploring the future of your cycling passion on the DT Swiss G 1800 SPLINE 25. If you want to give cycling a try and plan to do your first rides on unpaved roads, the G 1800 SPLINE 25 is an ideal choice of wheels. It combines the key advantages of our finely tuned gravel segment wheels at a very attractive price point, so you can jump-start into the world of gravel riding with cash left in-hand to dial-in your ride elsewhere. - Shimano/SRAM 11s road cassette-compatible
$48.49 - $58.99
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Single Wall rim - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Stan’s S1 wheelset line brings patented tubeless technology to an even wider range of riders. Built for long life, low maintenance, and outstanding value, the S1 series wheels feature 6061 series alloy rims and are available in six different widths suited to a wide range of tire sizes and riding styles. With an emphasis on value and durability, the S1 alloy wheelsets join a mountain wheel line-up that currently includes Stan’s successful MK3 premium alloy wheels and innovative Valor and Bravo carbon series wheelsets. While MK3 wheelsets are built to balance strength, light weight, and stiffness, S1 wheelsets focus on maximum strength and durability. The deeper profile and thicker walls of the S1 rims result in a 50-70g weight increase over MK3 rims, but offer greater impact strength for an even wider range of use. “The new S1 series wheels were developed from rims ridden in Redbull Rampage and raced on the World Cup DH circuit for years,” said Creative Director, Chris Currie. “The goal was to take everything we’ve done for tubeless technology, and put it into a truly bombproof and affordable wheel.” Designed according to Stan’s WideRight rim and tire fit system, S1 series wheelsets are available in six different rim models, with internal widths ranging from 23mm to 38mm. Combined with Stan’s low-profile, high-volume Bead Socket Technology rim design, these widths let the new S1 range accommodate tires from 2-inch to 3.5-inch. All S1 wheelsets are built with 32 spokes front and rear, Sapim’s proven Race spokes, Secure Lock brass nipples, and Stan’s faster-engaging Neo hubs. Hubs are available to fit most axle systems, including Boost. The S1 series includes reinforced versions of the classic Crest, Arch, and Flow--names already familiar to fans of Stan’s tubeless rims. In addition to the Crest S1, Arch S1, and Flow S1, three entirely new wider wheelsets will be available. The Sentry S1, Baron S1, and Major S1 bring Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology to Plus bikes. Arch S1 Wheelset - Use: Trail and Enduro - Internal Rim Width: 26mm - Optimal Tire Size: 2.25 to 2.5-inch - Hubs: Stan’s Neo 32-hole Front, 32-hole Rear - Spokes/Nipples: Sapim Race Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, Secure Lock Brass Silver Nipples - Wheel Sizes and Weights: 27.5-inch (1,882g) and 29-inch (1,974g)
Our popular mid-level EA70 SL wheelset is now complemented with a new EA70 SL Disc to meet the growing demand for road and cyclocross disc wheels. Centered around our battle tested X5 mountain hub from the popular Heist wheelset we created the X5 CL hub, because Center Lock has seen strong adoption on the road. This wheelset uses double butted spokes to save weight and is finished with a deep 27mm rim for enhanced wheel stiffness and power transfer. A wide 19mm internal rim width insures optimal tire profile even for wider gravel and CX tires. The wheelset come tubeless ready with tape and valves installed and is available in all axle configurations.
The advantages of carbon rims are well-known by now: They are light, they are stiff, and they can be built to be nearly indestructible. But with this new trail-riding wheel, we also focused on ride quality. There is such a thing as too stiff, and the XA Elite was developed over time to find the perfect balance that also includes just enough vertical compliance to smooth out the ride quality and optimize tire performance. It all starts with the layup of the carbon fiber itself. We went through several iterations to arrive at the perfect formula, as deemed by our experienced test riders. The rims have an asymmetric shape and are 30mm wide, perfect for getting the most out of just about any trail riding tire. We use 24 straight-pull spokes to further dial in the spot between lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. The hubs feature our new ID 360 freewheel for durability and fast engagement. They are set up for 6-Bolt discs and compatible with all current axle standards, including Standard and Boost spacing. Lightweight feel (1650g) for fast climbing and agility on the trail - Full-carbon rim delivers quick acceleration and a responsive feel. Better traction and control, plus a reduced risk of punctures - 30mm internal width rims are optimized for larger trail tires. - Hookless rim profile reduces tire burbs and creates stronger rim. More control, more confidence on the trail - Laterally stiff with just enough vertical compliance - Two-cross spoke pattern on the front and rear creates a smooth, comfortable ride quality.
Engineered with a rim that’s precisely machined for lighter weight and uncompromising strength, the Crossmax Pro elevates the XC experience—whether you’re racing, training, or just shredding trails. With an internal width of 22mm and our patented ISM 4D technology, the rim provides a lightweight and dynamic ride quality. The ISM 4D process machines the rim between each spoke hole. This reduces weight without compromising strength, making it easier to climb and accelerate. The Zicral spokes and Isopulse (rear) lacing increase wheel stiffness for sharp, predictable handling. This is a fully tubeless UST system without the use of tape, making it easy to experience the benefits of tubeless, including better traction and fewer punctures. The system is compatible with quick release and 15mm thru-axle on the front, quick release and 12mm thru-axle in the rear. Accelerate faster, use less energy on climbs - ISM 4D machined rim is lighter without compromising strength. - 24 Zicral spokes with Isopulse lacing (rear) ensures a stiff and responsive ride. Ride challenging XC terrain with more control. - 22mm hookless rim for increased comfort, control, and traction Better traction, reduced risk of flats with UST tubeless technology - Simple tubeless tire setup with no tape needed - Run lower tire pressure for increased control and comfort.
- Full carbon fiber construction - 32mm Internal width - Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed) - 45mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black logos and interchangeable vinyl decals - Single spoke length for entire wheel - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R)
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex C1000 - Skewers Included Yes
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 27" - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37" x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 630 / 27" - Tire Type: Clincher
The Roval SLX 24 Disc is a no nonsense wheelset. At only around 1515 grams, it's designed for light overall weight, but this doesn't mean that it sacrifices anything to strength or durability. Instead, its 20mm-wide alloy rims work to bolster the aforementioned characteristics, while also providing the optimal tire profile in order to enhance both confidence and feel on the road. Meanwhile, the rims have been built to Roval aero hubs that feature fast-engaging DT 350 star-ratchet internals at the rear. Add it all up, and you get a wheelset that checks all of the boxes for daily training and CX racing—lightweight, stiff, and incredibly reliable.
$32.99 - $34.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on or QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 157mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 25mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Factor DH - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30.8mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Fratelli FX 25 XXX - Skewers Included No
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 20mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 25mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D881SB - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30.8mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Fratelli FX 25 XXX - Skewers Included No
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 20mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 27mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D881SB - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Mavic EN427 Disc - Skewers Included No
The Rampage 24-inch front wheel features a sealed front hub with a 3/8" chromoly axle and is laced to a Rampage double-wall rim. It's designed for BMX 100mm wide forks. - Axle: 3/8-inch chromoly - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub shell bearings: 6000 (x2) verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip - Drilling: 36H - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip
$929.95 $1,500.00 38% Off
650b wheels are notorious for their playful handling, which is why the ultra-wide design of the Roval Traverse SL Fattie 650b wheels are the perfect complement to this style of riding. The reason is behind this simple: Aside from an immaculate, lightweight, and bombproof carbon layup, with a wide, 30mm carbon rim (internal width), these wheels dramatically increase both stability and traction. Ultimately, this all boils down to more control. The extra width also allows for more tire volume, which means more suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These wheels also include the Roval tubeless plug system, which is an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. At the front hub, you'll get a thru-axle design with 15/20mm compatibility (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for lightening-fast engagement and acceleration. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail.
Gravity and trail shredders ask a lot from their wheels. For those who like to mix it up on rough, technical terrain, here is the perfect wheel choice. The Deemax Elite features cutting-edge design to help you push new limits and get the most out of your bike. The 30mm wide rims are built specifically for large tires: 2.25" up to 3.0". The rims are engineered with just enough vertical compliance to absorb some of the impacts that could damage a tire. Our innovative ISM 4D rim technology removes excess material, which makes the rims as light as possible without sacrificing strength. They are built up with 28 steel, double-butted spokes front and rear and come with tubeless tape that makes it easy to experience all the benefits of UST tubeless: better traction, a smoother ride quality, and a reduced risk of flats. From aggressive trail riding days to enduro races and laps in the bike park, experience a wheel that's made for the way you ride. Improved tire performance - 30mm wide rims support large tires: from 2.25 up to 3.0". - UST for optimal tubeless function - Vertically compliant to absorb some of the impacts that could damage a tire Have better control on technical trails - ISM 4D rim for the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance, weight, and strength - Optimized spoke material and lacing provide a supple yet responsive and predictable ride. Feel secure on challenging trails and terrain - Confidence inspired by Mavic's quality control and innovative design
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Fastest XC Wheels In the Real World 1240 grams is an obscenely light weight when talking about mountain bike wheelsets, the kind of weight that XC racers dream about. But light weight alone is no longer enough. So, we engineered the new Control SL wheels to be sharp-handling, smooth-riding, extra-durable, and 22% less likely to pinch-flat your tires—in addition to being some of the lightest-weight production wheels on the planet. - Front Hub: Alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, 15 x 110mm thru-axle, 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included - Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, premium-quality DT 180 internals and 54T quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps - Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design (Not compatible with tire inserts) - Rim Width: 29mm internal - Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross, Front & Rear - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14 x 2.0mm - Max Rotor Size: 200mm - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg - Total Wheelset Weight: 1240g
Page 1 of 4 Next page